Friday, June 17, 2011

Awesome Painting

I had an opportunity to teach at the Lorton Arts Center.
Quilt artist / pediatrician was one of my student.
It was her first time making direct style paintings.
This gorgeous painting is one of hers.
And I was honor to receive this as her present. Thanks Karen~

7 comments:

Unknown said...

very nice red

Terri said...

what a wonderful little treasure! i think karen will soon be adding artist to her list of skills and talents~ : )

Robin said...

Hi Sunny..yes this is very pretty...How have you been..Ive been away for some time now...glad to be back..!

Diane said...

And this is wonderful!!!

Diane said...

And this is wonderful!!!

In the Light of the Moon said...

What a beautiful gift.Hope you are enjoying the summer!!Hugs,Cat

Terri said...

just stopped by to say hello!

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by~ I would love to hear from you :)