I used to draw and paint many girl series before. Nowadays I do more of bird series as you probably notice by now..haahaahaa. I did another girl painting a few days ago. And I enjoyed it a lot.
Just beautifull..!!!..I shared your houses on FB the other day..they are gorgeous..!!Hi Sunny...Thank You so much...! ....I Love your work as well..!..and your blog...!I tried to email you a reply but there was no email set up on your blog profile...you need to add an email for a response from a comment...some one had told me that too....so Im just spreadin the word...sometimes people dont realize they are not set up for email response..Have a great day..1
8 comments:
she is adorable!
Just beautifull..!!!..I shared your houses on FB the other day..they are gorgeous..!!Hi Sunny...Thank You so much...! ....I Love your work as well..!..and your blog...!I tried to email you a reply but there was no email set up on your blog profile...you need to add an email for a response from a comment...some one had told me that too....so Im just spreadin the word...sometimes people dont realize they are not set up for email response..Have a great day..1
I love how her hair has a rainbow effect- she is enchanting Sunny!
Sunny, I love your work--it IS Sunny and cheerful and it makes me smile--that's great for your art to make people feel!!
Sweet! Love her hair!
Your paintings are so pretty and colourful. I have enjoyed browsing your blog.
:-)
Very pretty girl!!!!
xoxoxox
so sweet little girl
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by~ I would love to hear from you :)