Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Word Art Wednesday


I'm doing another yearly art challenge beside Documented Life Project.
    World Art Wednesday is for all Arts and Craft Artists.  
It's not limited to art journaling. And most of all, the challenge themes are from the Bible.  
It's a Christian Art Challenge. 
If you want to do a challenge with Bible verses, this site would be a really great one.

First challenge of this year is from Book of Psalms 143:8
Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust:  cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. - King James Version
As much as I do appreciate King James Version, I feel more comfortable reading and understanding the NLT version.  Same meaning, just different vocabularies and wordings :) 
Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you.  Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you. -New Living Translation  

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful art journaling spread! This Psalm is a wonderful one and I love that you did your own handwriting of it on the page! So very sweet and pretty!!! Thanks so much for sharing your lovely artwork!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much on your sweet note Linsey :)

      Delete
  2. I admire anyone who can produce such beautiful and meaningful mixed media art. I hope you will be back again really soon. Thank you so much for taking time to post your lovely art with us.
    Blessings
    Carole
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for visiting my blog Carole. Yes, I am excited to do the next week's challenge :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by~ I would love to hear from you :)