Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Celebrate

Available at my Etsy
What do you celebrate?
People usually celebrate birthdays and holidays.
I was listening to a Christian radio station the other day and
one of the song really got my attention.
The song's message was that 'Life is a everyday gift' which I totally agree.
But how am I using that gift? Am I celebrating that precious gift well?
I really should try to celebrate everyday and to use the time without regrets,
which is not the easiest thing to do.
But at least I shall try.
Happy New Year Everyone~

7 comments:

  1. Yes! This is the day the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!

    LOVE the new painting!

    blessings,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always come to your space is wonderful, magical and beautiful. Thanks for sharing your dreams and happy day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love this happy piece! Your colors are so joyous...beautiful! :) I agree with you...celebrate every day that we are alive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments.. I try to enjoy everyday as possible~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an amazing piece! I love your work and will definitely stop by your blog more often. I'm inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Sunny,your so right..sometimes its hard to remember this with all the to-do's running around in your brain!!

    Loving your new piece..and the little sweet bird with the blue hat makes me smile!!Hugs,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy painting! i'm glad I found this beautiful blog!
    joanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by~ I would love to hear from you :)