Saturday, February 6, 2010

Two love birds



I painted this piece to sell about 6 months ago.
Well..it's hanging in my daughter's room.
When I was painting this one, she came up to me and
said "Mommy, It's pretty. I like it". She was about 18 months old at that time.
I asked "Do you want this?". She nodded.
I have more paintings in my son and daughter's room with similar stories.
My son is three and half years old.
He only uses artist quality paints, brushes, and papers.
When I give him his age art supplies....he simply doesn't accept that.
His favorite medium is...Acrylic.

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute about your son!! I LOVE, LOVE, this painting, and I'm glad that your daughter has it--it's very cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane. Ya, I'm happy that my daughter likes this painting a lot.
    And my son is busy working on his master piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one Sunny!

    Go to my blog I have some new work for my march show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by~ I would love to hear from you :)