Thursday, January 21, 2010

Butterflies (Series 1 & 2)



Nowadays, I am trying to paint happiness, joy, and love.
Top one is 20' x 30' and the bottom one is 18' x 24' .
I would love to do bigger ones, but with two toddlers...that's TOO risky.
Back in college I used to do 30' x 40' ~ 50' x 70' .
Now you know how much I LOVE big sized canvas.
Being a mommy changes everything. From eating all the way to your canvas size. And of course your tv programs. I don't know when was my last time to watch Oprah. If I switch the program channel, my son and daughter starts jumping up and down (not because they are excited). Even if many things changed, being a mom is a wonderful gift from the Lord.

6 comments:

  1. I love this texture and pattern Sunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely..I just love the colors and grouping of the little butterflies!!!Warmest Regards,Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. first time i visit your blog ,i enjoy your work

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by~ I would love to hear from you :)